DUBLIN, May 06, 2022–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Liver Health Supplements Market Research Report by Product (Herbal Supplements and Vitamins & Minerals), Dosage Form, State – United States Forecast to 2027 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The United States Liver Health Supplements Market size was estimated at USD 208.83 million in 2021, USD 223.81 million in 2022, and is projected to grow at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 9.15% to reach USD 353.28 million by 2027.
AIE Pharmaceuticals, Inc
aland Health Holding Ltd
Amway India Enterprises Pvt. Ltd.
Arizona Natural Resources, Inc.
Bio Botanica, Inc.
DSM Nutritional Products AG
Herbal Supplements Pvt Ltd
Hetero Healthcare Limited
Integria Healthcare (Australia) Pty Ltd
Nature’s Craft – Luxurious Naturveda
NOW Health Group, Inc
Nutralife Health Products Inc
Sunfood Nutraceuticals, Inc
Swisse Wellness PTY LTD
The Himalaya Drug Company
The Nature’s Bounty Co.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Liver Health Supplements Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the United States Liver Health Supplements Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the United States Liver Health Supplements Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the United States Liver Health Supplements Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the United States Liver Health Supplements Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the United States Liver Health Supplements Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the United States Liver Health Supplements Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the United States Liver Health Supplements Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Market Insights
5.1. Market Dynamics
5.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
6. Liver Health Supplements Market, by Product
6.2. Herbal Supplements
6.3. Vitamins & Minerals
7. Liver Health Supplements Market, by Dosage Form
8. California Liver Health Supplements Market
9. Florida Liver Health Supplements Market
10. Illinois Liver Health Supplements Market
11. New York Liver Health Supplements Market
12. Ohio Liver Health Supplements Market
13. Pennsylvania Liver Health Supplements Market
14. Texas Liver Health Supplements Market
15. Competitive Landscape
15.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
15.1.2. Business Strategy
15.1.3. Product Satisfaction
15.2. Market Ranking Analysis
15.3. Market Share Analysis, By Key Player
15.4. Competitive Scenario
15.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
15.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
15.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
15.4.4. Investment & Funding
15.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
16. Company Usability Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/73oi0t
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220506005215/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900